OneBlueBicyle  siteheader
 photo about_zps08731ab1.png photo recipes_zps7be3bbe6.png photo make_zps95396d6f.png photo ramblings_zpsc2361014.png

Friday, September 6, 2013

'Nola


When it comes to breakfast (among other things) I am a total creature of habit. 

I like a cup of black tea, no sugar, and plain greek yogurt with honey and this granola. It's my mama's recipe, and it reminds me of home: 

3(ish) cups oats
Grapenuts (optional) 
2T oil 
1/3c honey
2T brown sugar
1T vanilla
1t cinnamon

bake on a cookie sheet @ 325F stirring every 5ish minutes for 15-20 minutes. 

Then add: 

your choice of nuts, chocolate chips, dried fruit, coconut shavings. 

I like to add the chocolate chips right after the granola comes out of the oven so it melts into it. YUM. 

It's simple, easy, and cheaper (and tastier!) than anything you'd buy in the store.



Happy Breakfast-ing! 

x M



No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips