Hello. I'm just coming off a three (and a half-ish) day weekend; it was fall break for ASU. And it was much needed. Being able to chill out and enjoy some time with my family and with ^^this guy was so neccesary. I didn't realize how much I needed to be home until I was there. I've been feeling run-down and hassled lately, but now I feel like I've recharged my battery. *Disclaimer: my camera died the minute I arrived home. All photos are taken with my Samsung Galaxy.
On our way back up the mountain we took a detour on the Parkway and stopped at the Cascades. The leaves were gorgeous: deep oranges, bright reds, and other sun-drenched gorgeous hues. The whole ride we were encompassed in overwhelming fall-ness. It was fantastic.
I'm sure everyone (well, not everyone, most people) believes this to be true about their mamas-- but let me just say: mine's the best. We laid on the floor after dinner Saturday night and just talked and talked and talked. This was our view:
I hope your weekend left you feeling rested and revitalized... t-minus five weeks 'til Thanksgiving break!
x M






No comments:
Post a Comment