So this whole secret plan (which in fact was not so secret. everyone but Matthew knew.) became known as Operation Sketchbook.
Matthew's new sketchbook, his graduation present, is gonna be one of these wiggly little guys:
Matthew loves dogs. He loves dogs. Loves. He remembers every dog he's ever met, he researches breed characteristics in his free time, and often retells funny stories about our friend's mutts. But Sam and I are allergic to dogs and so it seemed like a dog would never be a possibility for my family (but after meeting Lucy our thoughts began to change!). Matthew was in disbelief when he was told one of these puppies was going to come home with us (in about three weeks).
Isn't he just the sweetest? I love my clan and I can't wait for our new, furry family addition! Also, I'm so relieved that the cat's finally out of the bag (dog? haha.) because the suspense was killing me! I'm not very good with surprises and notoriously give christmas/birthday presents early precisely because I hate to wait.
Three weeks from now, we'll be dog owners! Any puppy-related advice or name suggestions? Let me know!
-Madelyn






No comments:
Post a Comment