I am so excited to share my new blog design with y'all! Heather, from Life Made Lovely, had stopped taking on new projects when I looked at her site early on in the summer. I figured there was no harm in inquiring, so I dropped her an email. To my surprise, she responded about a month later, saying that she was accepting new projects.
I thought about it for awhile and finally decided to take the leap. I am so glad I did! The new design looks amazing and Heather is so gracious and talented-- I really enjoyed working with her. After I signed up, she emailed me my "homework" where I designated preferences for sidebar and tab options and the like. The first time I looked over it I panicked: "oh man, I don't know if I am legit enough for this. do I want a sponsors bar?" I don't forsee this space becoming a business or generating any income (ha!) anytime soon and I was intimidated by the idea of the sponsors bar. I had sit down and remind myself the whole reason why I was doing this: I enjoy documenting life here in this space, and I wanted this space to better reflect me. That was a good enough reason for me. I saved up money, and now it's complete! I'm so happy.
If any of you dear readers are interested in a new blog design, I would highly recommend her. You can find her portfolio here.
Love,
Madelyn






No comments:
Post a Comment